About HOG - energy
HOG Energi (Hordaland Oil, Gas and Energy) is a membership organization for the energy industry in Hordaland County in Western Norway.
HOG Energi promotes key strategic energy issues with potential for industrial development in the region, through project development in cooperation with government, industry and research.
HOG Energi's focus areas span from oil and gas to renewable energy. Some of issues we are currently involved in include;
• Development of the petroleum cluster
• Industrial development in CCS
• Fuel Cell technology in Power Plants
• Improvement of framework conditions for Offshore Wind
• Introduction of biofuels in the transport sector
• Securing hydropower and electricity supply in the energy mix
• LNG plant projects
Learn more about us on www.holga.no